Thursday, February 5, 2009

Spitting Words of Art

Krissa introduced me to local arenas of Spoken Word and Slams, and I must say that these events have encouraged me to write and post my words down. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE poetry and literature (hence the fact that I majored in this in college). It helps me unwind. Lets my thoughts run wild. Shows me who I am and how I'm actually feeling. Let's me create and imagine. Eases my mind and unwinds my frustrations. Allows my emotions to break free from the bottle. Words of art make me smile...

Enjoy one of many ArtWords below...

1 comment:

Auto Joop said...

That's cool that you're making art and expressing yourself. I definitely see now, especially with your and K's posts that it's important do be creative. Like you said it really does show what's inside of you wanting to come out. Kinda like getting more clues about yourself from yourself. Whoa!