Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where God Guides, He Provides!

God blessed me with another envelope filled with $20's..no joke! I left to go to work duties and prayed about financial things. Then, when I got back to my room, I noticed an envelope on my pillow with my name written neatly on the front of it. And, inside lay a wad of bills...$300 from the Lord, yet again! God is SOOOO GOOD and definitely loves to shower His children with His goodness.

...And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

Oh..and guess where the Lord is taking me tomorrow!.... drum roll please....drrrrr.....



...that's right..Honolulu! I have to take care of some things before I head over to London and Northern Ireland. And, yes... God provided for this trip as well. I will be going with 3 other people: Nesha and Arben from Kosova, and Danny from Ghana. I'm so excited. Please pray for this turn around trip, that we would be able to get everything accomplished that we need to while we are there, and that we would have fun as well.

God is SO good and makes me smile bigger every day!

No comments: