Friday, August 29, 2008

Wanna Meet Up?

If you'll be in the San Francisco area, then maybe we can meet up! A few of the teams, including the team I'm on, will be flying out to the San Francisco Airport to catch a connecting flight to London. We will be there on September 18th. Our flight is scheduled to arrive there at 5:03 a.m. and depart for London at 1:00 p.m. on the following day.

Or...

We're scheduled to be back at the San Francisco Airport on December 14th at 1:30 p.m. and depart again at 4:35 p.m. (not much time the second time around).

I'll be in Kona for a week of debriefing and then I'll be home on the 19th of December, just in time for Christmas! I'd really love to see some of you guys if you'll be in the Bay area. And...you can meet some of my awesome friends from all around the world.

Let me know if you can make it out so I can plan accordingly. Hey...just think of this as an excuse to drive up to Frisco! hahah....

Short flights home make me smile...

No comments: