Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

I rang in the new year with some good friends down at one of my favorite cities, San Diego. Though we werent there very long, we were able to do a lot. Of course, when you talk about the new year, you can't help but get asked the question, "What are your New Year's resolutions?" One of mine is to be more thankful. So, I've decided to use this blog to thank God for all the blessings in my life, one day at a time. I want to thank God for sending people, things, and memories that make me smile. (When I finally figure out how to post pics from my iPad, I'll add those too.)

Blessing Número UNO: My Husband, Mr. Kevin Gruezo

Kevin and I have been married for almost 6 months (already??!!! Whaaaat???!!!!) I've definitely been loving married life. He truly is my best friend and I am so happy to be married to such an awesome guy. We have fun, and he makes me laugh all the time. ALL the time. :) It's been wonderful to grow together and create even more amazing memories. I can't wait to continue to grow old with him.

(Side Note: This picture was taken last year in London. Ah, London...)

2 comments:

Think Positive said...

Very nicely said, congratulation! Just came across your blog and loving it. Have a look at mine and if you like it, follow my blog too.

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this post.




Preschool in Perungudi