Monday, April 4, 2011

Wedding Countdown: 97 Days

Kevin and I celebrated our 2 year dating anniversary on March 31st..whoohooo!! We had a little dinner at BJ's, and even got to hang out with my cousin for a bit.

In order to get the best bod possible for the wedding, I've recently joined the Body Fit Boot Camp in Chino Hills. I only started last week, but I'm liking the workouts so far. Thanks to Groupon, I've joined for a month at a great deal. I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth, and then drop my membership cuz there's no way I'm gonna pay over $100 a month to work out, especially since I already have a gym membership. But, I'm hoping this will give me the push I need to workout hard; no pain, no gain, right?!?

I shall end this post with an OLD picture from 2007. This was our first official date, which was to Kevin's work's Christmas Party at the Biltmore. As you can see, we had a fun time that night. Apparently, he was showing off his bling..hahah...


Anniversaries, boot camps, and bling make me smile...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بعنيزة

شركة تسليك مجارى بالباحة

Unknown said...

Hi,

Your article is nice.



Preschool in Palavakkam

Pg slot แตกง่าย said...

Pg slot แตกง่าย เกมแจ็คพอต PG SLOT เป็นอีกหนึ่งต้นแบบเกมทำเงินยอดนิยมเยอะที่สุดในปี 2021 นี้ มีเรื่องราวชักชวนติดตาม และก็มีภาพกราฟิกที่ชัดเจนงดงามสูงที่สุดอีกด้วยเล่นเลย