Monday, June 15, 2009

Nandito Na Ako

Thursday, June 11, 2009
- 1st flight from LAX to Narita, Japan

Friday, June 12, 2009
- Date change happened sometime en route to Japan
- 2nd flight from Narita to Manila
- Landed in Manila at around 11pm
- I was so tired, but excited that I actually and finally set foot on Philippine soil! First time I’ve been back home since I was born!

Saturday, June 13, 2009
Today we got up and went downstairs to find a nice breakfast waiting for us. I’m not used to the maids here in the Philippines. They’re really nice and take care of us. After, we went shopping at Market! Market! The mall was HUGE! There were about 6 floors! I bought my phone today and was able to call home. Yay!
(Bite count: 2)

Sunday, June 14, 2009
Went to church today at Greenhills Christian Fellowship. It’s a really nice church. It was nice to praise my Father here in the Philippines. Had lunch back at home, took my Sunday nap (I still LOVE Sunday naps), met with some pastors we will be ministering with, and had dinner across the street at Tita Lulu and Tito Charles’ place (Kat’s aunt and uncle).
(Bite count: 11)

Monday, June 15, 2009 - My Jollibee Day!
I woke up and had LBM (!!) or the runs. =( Took a swig of Pepto and then went downstairs to have some breakfast. Went to Mega mall today (SM baby!) and shopped all day...literally! Had Jollibee for lunch AND dinner! Scumptious deliumptious! Bought my guitar today! Guitar + gig bag+ strap + tuner + new strings + shaker + (free) pick = $80!!!! You gotta LOVE the philippines!

2 comments:

J said...

Awesome report Nina! I'm glad to hear you're having fun!

Unknown said...

jolliebee... my goodness