Thursday, May 21, 2009

3 Weeks

Reallly?? That's it?!? I've been so busy working with my mom and tutoring after work (work after work, ick) that I haven't really thought about all the things I need to do for the upcoming weeks. With all my weekends packed, and I mean PACKED, I have to cram everything into my work week, which isn't an easy task to do. PLUS... I'm trying to find a job for when I come home, preferably teaching again. I'll be home at the end of July and many schools start prepping for the new school year in August, so that would be perfect timing for me.

So, I've been learning about praying specifics, right? Here goes: God, I pray that you bless me with a job back at Chino Hills Christian School this coming Fall. I pray that I would be teaching 4th or 5th graders again. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

3 weeks, folks.... It's time to get crackin'....

2 comments:

selle said...

really? i'm saying a prayer...they'll hire you again? well...God has a plan! =)

Unknown said...

Hi,

your article is fabulous.



Daycare Center in Palavakkam