Saturday, December 13, 2008

For Yna...

At 1:30 p.m. I will be at San Francisco airport. I will try to give you a call but I heard that you don't have your phone. so....hopefully you'll be outside my terminal by then. I will be at the United terminal station...right in front, where we met last time. Hopefully you'll remember. try to call me if you can tomorrow. I'll have my phone one me but i wont be able to check the internet. okay...see you tomorrow. please don't be late because I take off again for Kona very soon after I land. k. thanks. bye pooch!

1 comment:

Gen said...

hey on friday we won't be around because we are going to caleb's family house. you should try to come to cfbc for the pasko sanoy (not sure if i spelled that right) and if not we can go shopping on monday...let me know