Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Dress

Yes, my dress came in today! I can't wait to pick it up. I'll be going this Saturday with my mom and older cousin and I'm extremely excited to try on MY dress. Sure, I loved the dress that I tried on, even though it was held together with huge Home Depot clamps, but the dress I will see this Saturday will be my dress. It'll be the one I wear to the wedding. Oh ya! I know I need to get some alterations done on it since I know I'll be too short for the dress (even with the extra two inches I'll grow thanks to my new shoes), and I'm going to get other things done to it as well. Oh weekend, please come!

Besides that, it seems like wedding planning has slowed down, thank God. There are tons of little details to put together but I think the bulk of it is behind us. Whew! I thank God, also, for how He's been growing Kevin and me. He's already strengthening our relationship and helping us to open up to each other and communicate. Communication is key, right?!? It's awesome to know that God is in the center of our relationship and that He will take care of us, no matter uncertain things may seem. God has is all planned out, and I have no doubt in my mind that it will be perfectly beautiful.

My dress and growing closer to the one I want to grow old with makes me smile.


** Oh, and I promise to post about our engagement during Easter Vacay. Please be patient! **

3 comments:

Lauren Grounds said...

Yay!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Miss. Villarin...

Congratulations on your upcoming nupital. We were so very happy to hear this big news. Keep blogging so we can hear all the exciting planning of your wedding. One thing though Jessica and I feel you'll always be our Miss. Villarin :)

Keep in touch...

Myrna (Jessica Castillo mom)

Unknown said...

Hi,

Nice post.



Play School in Kandhajavadi