Summer is quickly approaching and I am ecstatic!!! I know it's been a long while since the last time I posted, but now that I have some extra time on my hands I'm hoping to update this blog more. I've been mentally compiling a list of things I want to accomplish this summer. I figured that I should write them down before I forget and the summer's over. So, here is my list...for now.
- Organize, paint, and redecorate my room
- Give away clothes, shoes, stuff I haven't used in the past year
- Lose at least 15 pounds (hopefully Insanity will help)
- Fit into my "skinny dress" again
- Save at least $500
- Catch up on some TV Shows: The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Glee
- Visit my nieces at least once a week
- Be crafty at least once a week (I'm designating Mondays as my crafting day)
- Do something unexpected/special/sweet for the bf at least once a week
I'm making this all public in hopes that I'll be more accountable to myself, and hopefully others will help me reach these goals as well. I have 84 days to accomplish these goals. 84 days.
84 days of summer definitely makes me smile!!!