Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Life...

New Life Flats, that is! That is where my home away from home is right now. A flat is basically the UK word for an apartment. Let me give you a tour of my humble abode! ...


Here is our lovely "living room," which we share with our neighbor who lives in the flat across from us. The TV doesn't work and the extra bed just chills there all the time....lovely, isn't it?


Here is my side of the room. Yes, I sleep in a bunkbed; I haven't slept in one since my college days..oh the memories...


I don't have a closet, so I use the top bunk as my "walk-up" closet. I try to keep my clothes neat and organized as much as I can.


Here are my scarves. It's so cold here that I wear one almost every day.


This is my "wall." This wall is filled with pictures and letters from my family and friends from back home and from here in Belfast. I love walking passed this wall every time I leave my room because I'm reminded of God's goodness in my life. My new life at the New Life Flats makes me smile! =)

1 comment:

katie said...

awhh yessss flat life! i rememebr those days!