Sunday, November 16, 2008

Maddie, This One's For YOU!!!

Before I joined YWAM, I taught at Chino Hills Christian School. For the past few years, I had the privilege of teaching a rambunctious and amazing group of 4th and 5th graders. They are now big, bad 6th graders and I know that God has exciting and wonderful plans for their lives. There is one particular student who loves the Lord, loves her family, and has wished for me to give the school a shout out. Maddie, not only am I giving a shout out to CHCS, but this entire blog is dedicated to YOU! =) So sit back and enjoy!

Dear Maddie,

You've been a wonderful student and I've been blessed to know the entire Apolinar family; You guys are WONDERFUL! =) You have an amazing love and devotion to the Lord and I know that He loves you so much! You have a great heart for others and your kind and caring spirit encourages others. I was very blessed to receive the letters from the class, and I was very blessed and encouraged to read all of them. It's great to know that so many people are praying for me and the team out here in Belfast. Yay! Have a wonderful time in the 6th grade and give your mom a BIG hug for me! May you continue to enjoy God and love Him with all your heart! I hope you enjoy the pictures and the memories behind these pictures. =)

I love you and miss you, Maddie! =)

For God's glory,

Miss Villarin
Proverbs 3:5-6






3 comments:

The Hows said...

i can't believe how grown up those girls are! i had them in 3rd grade! the funny thing is, i was thinking of maddie just last night b/c when she was 3-4 years old, just a little baby, she really took to me and she'd ride with me in my car, we'd go play at the park, and hang out in my classroom. and now i have my own little baby that'll grow up to be a little preschooler and then 3rd grader and then 6th grader! time really flies!

jill said...

Wow Miss Villarin you really got Maddie going! I think you and her definitely share one thing and that is the easy flow of tears! That really meant a lot to her. We are praying for you in class and look forward to your return. Be safe and work hard for God's glory
Love, Jill

omg thanks so much i really appreciate it i miss you so much aee you in december love ya!
Love, maddie

katie said...

all is well my ywam sista! this is my last few days at the school... after much thought and prayer.... i will be staying home to take care of lukey!
youre in my prayers!